While I didn't watch the actual AMA's last night, I did keep tabs on the fashion updates. I feel like the AMAs are a mini version of the Grammy's fashion-wise, since musicians always take their red carpet fashion to an... odd level. So here it is, my top ten best dressed ladies from last night's American Music Awards!
1. Taylor Swift in Julien Macdonald
Looking past the fact that this dress was recycled from Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Glamour cover and her 80's hair, Taylor looks fantastic.
2. Naya Rivera in Michael Kors
3. Ke$ha in Michael Costello
4. Jenna Ushkowitz in Raoul
5. Christina Aguilera in Maria Lucia Hohan
6. Miley Cyrus in Versus Versace
7. Sarah Silverman in Lela Rose
8. Nicole Richie in Emilio Pucci
9. Bonnie McKee in Unknown
(Really I could not find a thing on this dress)
10. Zoe Saldana in Roland Mouret
Which was your favorite outfit of the night?