1. I've seen DIY crayon lipsticks before, but none as helpful or funny as this instructional is.
2. I grew up on the main road in my town (they even named the elementary school after my street), yet everyone went one block over for trick-or-treating. We would come home each year with no more than a dozen pieces of candy missing from the bowl. Maybe I should have tried some of these tricks?
3. These DIY little faux leather pouches are too cute! I'm thinking as a little coin purse, maybe? Time to make a trip to Michael's!
5. Five quick tips for your Pinterest account? I already have most of these done but I always feel like my Pinterest boards are never organized enough.
1. Little Mermaid! Little Mermaid! Little Mermaid! Can you tell I got the Little Mermaid BluRay this week? I've been watching it nonstop. I forgot how fantastic old Disney movies are. Belle is still my favorite Disney Princess, but Ariel is my second.
2. My parents and I went to our favorite little Polish place last night. It was featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. Seriously, if you're ever in the Fall River area, go to Patti's Pierogis. The best Polish food in Massachusetts. Hell, New England. And they even have dessert pierogis. So. Freaking. Good.
3. I started re-watching The Riches again. It was canceled after only two seasons due to the writers strike a few years ago, but it really should still be on the air. FX made a huuuuge mistake canceling it. You can watch all two (!!!) seasons on Netflix here. Minnie Driver is in it and she has the best southern accent I've ever seen a Brit do. It also dealt with great social issues, my favorite was the younger son's gender issues.
4. My mom, my cousin, and I are going to see Elton John in Providence next month and I am so excited. Hold me closer, Tony Danza.....
5. It's a week into October and I still haven't had any pumpkin flavored food or drink yet. How un-American of me.
One last thing...