What a night, huh? So many fantastic dresses, so many fantastic stars. I am obsessed with television, so I care a little more about who wins tonight than let's say the Oscars. - Although I do love Seth MacFarlane and his fantastic Oscar hosting job, that cutie pie.
I watch TV nonstop, and while I always say I'm going to see as many Oscar nominated movies around December, I usually end up only watching two or three, at best. So yeah, television girl right here.
Without further adieu, here are my top ten best dress ladies at last night's Emmy awards, plus three honorable mentions.
10. Zooey Deschanel in J Mendel
9. Anna Faris in Monique Lhuillier
8. Taylor Schilling in Thakoon
7. Elisabeth Moss in Andrew Gn
6. Connie Britton in Naeem Kahn
5. Allison Williams in Ralph Lauren
4. Kate Mara in J. Mendel
3. Anna Gunn in Romona Keveza
2. Rose Byrne in Calvin Klein
1. Julia Louis-Dreyfus in Monique Lhuillier
Sarah Paulson in Carolina Herrera
Kaley Cuoco in Vera Wang
Tina Fey in Narciso Rodriguez
(And in a color other than black for once! So excited!)
Who was your best dressed? Tell me in the comments!