1. These skull book ends look like a really fun DIY project I'm gonna have to do soon.
2. I mean, I just really love skulls.
3. I'm only on season 3 of Breaking Bad, but I still thoroughly enjoyed this post.
4. These nails? The prettiest for fall.
5. I never use reusable bags (throw your apples, I'm ready) because I can never find one cute enough, but this looks like a fun DIY for one!
1. Um, I won something for the first time IN MY LIFE! I won tickets to my favorite band ever, Boy! You've all heard me talking about them at one point or another, they even have a tag here on my blog. The ticket value is only $40, which is practically nothing for a pair of concert tickets, but I actually won them via text contest them on a whim, which makes it really most exciting... See you soon, Philly! :)
2. Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year because it is totally acceptable to have my normal skull decor everywhere. Plus I can walk into just abut any store and add to my collection. Score!
3. Um, Breaking Bad finale last night? I took a break from my binge watching, like I said I'm only on season 3 but I watched the finale anyway. What did you think of the ending?
4. Sunday nights are for cartoons on Fox again. That makes me a happy girl.
5. On a heavier note, have any of you heard about Melissa Gorga's book? I read the excerpts and I had to stop myself from reading any further because I started feeling sick. That book is a cry for help, my goodness.
One last thing...
I painted my nails with 'Yogaga' by Essie and it looks exactly the same on as Covergirl's 'Always Naked'. Which I also own. They look so different in the bottles. Sigh.