1. To See or Not To See on The Beauty Department
2. The Curated Closet: An Introduction on Rhinestone Religion
3. Make Your Own Photo Wall Clock on A Beautiful Mess
4. How To Do Anything on A Cup of Jo
5. DIY Camera Strap with Tassels on Lovely Indeed
1. I started watching Breaking Bad this week. I'm almost done with Season 2 and I've been DVR'ing the new season, so I figure I'll be all caught up in time for the series finale. Thanks Netflix!
2. My Mom is awesome. She bought me a brand spanking new bottle of my favorite perfume yesterday. Thanks mama. You rule. ;)
3. I have to start getting ready for school this week. Classes don't start until after Labor Day, but I like being prepared. Even though in College you don't need anything on the first day but a cute outfit.
4. Speaking of getting ready for school, I am so ready to go out and buy all One Direction school supplies. I'm an adult. I can love One Direction if I want. NBD.
5. I have been on such a Maroon 5 kick this week, it's starting to scare me. I'm listening to Sunday Morning as I write this. Adam Levine, come serenade me. Please.
((Actually don't because I would probably pass out and that would be bad for everyone.))
One Last Thing:
Some little sh*t leaked the Teen Wolf season finale this week. Spoilers are everywhere. It's infuriating.