You may have noticed my lack of internet presence this week, I've had a rough one. Sometimes when you're having family or school issues, it's best to just shut your laptop and turn off your phone for a while. I have to say, it feels really good to get this all down. I'm hoping that all of the negative and icky stuff going on in my life right now will be over by the start of next week. For now, here is a fresh new crop of Links a la Mode posts! Go check them all out and have a great weekend!
Autumn is Coming
In August, Autumn often looms over us like winter does in Game of Thrones. You know it's coming but it still seems so far off. Personally, I've already snagged by boots for the season, and jacket too! While bloggers are curating their fall wishlist, you can't help to get a little bit excited, the lush fabrics, the layers the sophistication of the season. This week's round up has links that will help you squeak the last days of summer as well as get you prepared for fall. So find a nice sunny spot to enjoy the weather, relax and read these links!
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- Al-Balsam Life: Makeup Basics Part 1: Makeup brushes you WILL need!
- Burgundy Whispers: Covetable Fall Fashion Wish List
- Chic City Life: Runway to Real Life: Jason Wu Summer 2013
- Clothes Medley: A Lesson in Shoe Quality Target Mossimo Flats Review
- DressCode:HighFashion: Roberto Cavalli`s 'Gentlemen`s Club' Collection
- Flash [Frame]: Buy It For Less: Sam Edelman
- Fashion.Arts.Crafts.Etc: DIY-Leopard-Print-Square-Necklace-Tutorial
- Hey Mishka: What To Wear In The Air
- Highland Fashionista: Your Wardrobe: The Ultimate Home Shopping Experience
- Kiri Yanchenko: How to Rock a Tuxedo
- Lara Lizard: How to behave properly on a park picnic
- Rose & Pine: Search for the Perfect Mascara: Clump Crusher
- Savage Gem: Why I love print media! (especially magazines)
- Stilettos and Tequila: The Pixie Guide: 6 Pixie Cuts For Every Face Type
- Style Convict: STYLE TRANSLATION: RITA ORA
- The Simply Luxurious Life: Why Not . . . Organize Your Closet?
- The Style Enigma: Trends We love: Neon for Work
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: Interview with Carolyn McGraw
- We Are Ready Made: Tyrany of Good Taste
- Youth Savage: The Prejudice of High-Maintenance