I hope everyone is having a fantastic Friday! I'm here today with another Links a la Mode! Make sure to check out all of these fantastic posts!
"But if fashion were easy, wouldn't everybody look great?" ~Tim Gunn
I usually open with a title for Links à la Mode.. but this week, it's a quote found in one of our links. Tim Gunn did say it best, if fashion were EASY, everyone would look great! But alas it's not. It's tricky, specific, fickle, and highly personal. We all spend our entire lives getting dressed, but how many truly have style? This week we have a mix of the things you need to find your own personal way to fashion. So grab your cuppa and read these links!
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- A la Modest: Chelsea Boots: From Victorians to Mods to You
- Al-Balsam Life: Tim Gunn's 60th Birthday: His Memorable Quotes
- Arash Mazinani: Are you searching for a style magic pill?
- Beauty and Sass: marc the many moments
- Burgundy Whispers: Best Fictional Boyfriends
- Catching Flight: eBay Finds 6 eBay Shopping Tips
- Dresss:Code: Wearable Avantgarde: Salvatore Ferragamo F/W 13/14
- Fashion is Evolution: 3.How to DIY tie-dyed distressed cutoffs
- Healthy Fashionista: Healthyfashionista's Guide To Naturally Perfect Skin
- Inexpensive Chic: Pantone's Fall Colors '13
- Inspirations & Celebrations: The Best White Jeans For Your Body Type - Style Guide
- Little J Style: Do's and Don'ts for Clear Skin!
- My Style Vita: Accounting 101 for Bloggers
- Rose & Pine: Do You Have The Time?
- Stilettos & Tequila: How To Haggle Like A Pro In 11 Easy Steps
- Style Bizzare: How to Find Your Personal Crystal
- Style for the Seasons: 10 Essential Items for an Overnight Work Trip
- Style Vanity: Mixing Prints Guide For Men
- Tickle Me Chic: Who's to blame?
- Wild Beauty: Wild Beauty Places: Bite Beauty Lip Lab