You may have noticed that I took out the five songs of the week that I normally put in the Five Things post. That is because I was planning this fun post of my favorite songs from the month of July.
I had so much fun making this and I would love for it to become a monthly thing, if you all enjoy it as well!
This playlist contains some fun summer songs, including one appropriately enough titled 'July'.
1. Sex by The 1975
2. July by Boy
3. Lonely Boy by The Black Keys
4. Carried Away by Passion Pit
5. Elephant by Tame Impala
6. Lost and Found by Tessa Rose Jackson
7. Valentino by Diane Birch
8. New Mexico's No Breeze by Iron & Wine
9. Happy Pills by Norah Jones
I know music is a very selective thing for everyone, but what did you think?