Sorry, no pretty little picture this week. I think I feel my stress shingles coming back, so I need to rest.
1. A Trick to Feeling Pretty on A Cup of Jo
2. Sunshine Blues on Man Repeller (I don't even need this post since I don't do those things, but it was a good giggle!)
3. Have I Been Living Under Some Stupid Rock? on Him & Her
4. Mani Monday on The Beauty Department
5. "F*ck You" Wedding Outfits with Giambattista Valli on White Girl Problems
1. Oh Boy by BOY
2. Valentino by Diane Burch
3. Happy Pills by Norah Jones
4. Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey
5. Bad Girls by M.I.A.
1. I finally saw The Great Gatsby this week. I think my Mom and I were the last people on the planet to see it. My Mom spent an entire year in college studying book, and comparing the 1949 and 1974 movies to it. (The '74 version came out in theaters when she was studying it, she had to see the movie three times and takes notes during it. Fun, huh?)
2. My stress shingles have been getting better, a million 'thank you's to the wonderful people who wished me well.
3. BOY is going on tour this October! I am so excited! I didn't get to see them the first two times they came to the US, but I am making it my life mission to see them this time. They're going to be in both the city and Boston, so I'm not sure which I'll go see. Maybe one, maybe both. ;)
4. The Dark Knight Rises has been on HBO for the past few weeks, and every time I'm channel surfing and I see it, I stop and watch it. I love that movie.