It sure has been a while since we've done one of these, huh?
(from left to right)
1. My cool mint shoes that I am in love with and have been wearing almost every single day since I got them.
2. Sophie getting all up in my face. But I don't mind, she's cute.
3. A #tbt from two years ago, when I actually would take the time to curl my hair before going out.
4. The sign outside Taylor Swift's house. "I knew you were trouble when you walked in". I drive past it every other week or so when I go to lunch at a hotel near her house. There's always a crowd outside like she's going to come out on the balcony like the Pope and bless everyone. Still love her.
5. My super duper patriotic nails on the Fourth.
6. Birthday pic
7. Buttercup rolling in the grass having fun. We call this 'spring fever'.
8. Fourth of July sparklers!
I hope you're all having a fantastic Saturday!