Spring is the best time to experiment with colorful jewelry. The weather is warm so you're not bundled up with jackets and scarves, and bright colors are a Spring staple year after year. Designer jewelry is always gorgeous tends to be pricey, and no one wants to pay out the nose for a necklace you're only going to wear until the trend fades away. I rounded up some options so you can have this season's arm candy without having to give away an arm and a leg.
1. Neon Geo Acrylic Necklace - $20
2. Sea Glass Half Full Necklace - $14.99
3. Rhinestone Candy Necklace - $24
5. Candy Cone Bangle - $26
6. Cara Stud Earrings - $12.06
7. Retro Dollie Earrings - $9.99
8. Color Stone Chain Bracelet - $24.94
9. Gem Drop Earrings - $13.30
10. What About Bauble? Necklace - $21.99
PS, Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin'!
Many of you who follow me on GFC haven't yet, and I wanted to remind those who have not that GFC is closing so the only way to follow me will be on BlogLovin'.
all images via their respective sale sites