I can not believe it... I got into IFB's Links a la Mode two weeks in a row!
I've been blogging on different blogs for five years now and it's moments like these that make blogging worth while.
Here is this weeks Links a la Mode roundup, major congrats to my fellow bloggers. You are all amazing. Thanks IFB, you are the best.
The Style Economy
Wow, this was a tough week. There were enough great posts in the submissions to make TWO roundups... but alas, there is only room for 20. So making a mix of informative, introspective, and fun posts I really got to pick some fun posts from the community! It seemed like we had our mind on our money and our money on our mind this week as there were some great posts linking lipstick and shoes to the economy, how to set your wardrobe budget, a wonderful example of restyling items in our wardrobe and a great tips on finding Spring accessories on the cheap. So click on, you'll be delighted by the things you'll learn (I particularly liked the informative post about fragrance) and the new habits you just might pick up.
Links à la Mode: April 4, 2013
- à la Mode St.: Corsets: A Transcendental Garment
- All is Belle: Spring Lookbook: Monochrome
- Attire Club: The Fragrance Wheel: Choose Perfumes Like A Pro
- Burgundy Whispers: Can A Daily Routine Be Hurting Us?
- Chic City Live: Runway to Real Life: Jason Wu
- Chicisms: Spring Shoe Trends You Need Now
- City Coer: How to Create and Maintain a Wardrobe Budget
- Coffee Breaks & Cupcakes: I Wish I'd Known: The Value of Travel
- Cosmolawitan: Lululemon Keeps Taking the Hits: IP and Fashion Woes
- Dress up on a cloudy day: 9 Ways to Wear a Striped Top
- Frantic but Fabulous: How to change your wardrobe once you become a mom
- Jolly Caucus Race: Les Sapeurs- Power Through Clothes
- Look Sharp, Sconnie: Lipstick Magic Trick
- Love Lucy Girl: Makeup Timeline
- Real Girl Glam: 4 Spring Denim Pieces to Wear Now Later
- Rose and Pine: Colorful Spring Jewelry for Under $30!
- Sophisticated Lace: Eugenio Recuenco's Picasso Women
- The Brasharian : Five Tips to Book a Modeling Job
- The Fashion Junkie: Where is fashion blogging taking us?
- Youth Savage: ?Basta! Shoes & The Economy
SPONSOR: Shopbop: Tocca, VPL Shoes, Massimo Giorgetti, Liebeskind, Golden Lane, Moyna, Thierry Mugler, Christopher Kon, Versace, Joie bags, Rochas Bags
Have a great Friday everyone!
PS, Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin'!
Many of you who follow me on GFC haven't yet, and I wanted to remind those who have not that GFC is closing so the only way to follow me will be on BlogLovin'.