I have been featured in IFB's Links a la Mode for the week of March 28th for my post on affordable bold black and white!
Check out all of the other blogs I was featured with below...
The Beautiful Abyss
Beauty is only skin deep, beauty comes from within. From actually taking care of your skin to being comfortable in your own skin, this is where style starts. We've had a lot of thoughtful entries this week, and I loved reading the posts. Breaking style rules, mixing punk and modesty, and a full on deconstruction of cats on the internet and fashion (my two favorite things). Anyway, before I digress, you'll get lost in a world commentary so perhaps you'll digress into the abyss as well.
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup March 28th
- 33 Avenue Miquelon: Whose Stats Should You Use for Your Media Kit?
- Burgundy Whispers: Beauty Begins Skin Deep!
- Emphatically Elle: DIY Cat-Face Flats
- Fashion Moriarty: Recurring Images: Flowers
- Informed Style: Fashion Art: Arm Party?
- Les Contemplatrices: Paris StreetStyle: Tradition vs. Personal style
- Look Sharp, Sconnie: Fashion "Rules": I Nag My Favorite Bloggers
- Narcissista.me:My Stripper Shoe Makeover
- Pittsburgh in Polka Dots: 7 Ways to Wear a Shirtdress
- Polka Dotted Pearl: Spring colours for 2013: nail polish
- Pretty Cripple: My scratchpost: On the Hot Tin Catwalk
- Real Girl Glam: Quick Tips for Easy layering
- Rose and Pine: The Bold Black and White Trend for Under $80!
- Searching for Style: Fashion 101: How to Network Successfully
- The Penny Rose: Creating a Fashion Catalog
- The Fashionable Wife: How To: Mix Prints
- The Mirror on the Wall: The Debate on Fur
- The Photogramps: Beauty Tip: Learning to Love
- Under a Veil: Key Item: The Biker Jacket
- Wings for Liberty: Makeup review: Sephora’s liquid eyeliner
SPONSOR: Shopbop New: Superga, VPL Shoes, MSGM , 360 Sweaters , Monika Chiang, Paul Andrew, Thierry Lasry, Vionnet, Minuit Douze, Lacey Ryan, Rue Du Mail
Congrats to all of my fellow bloggers.
Expect a new post tomorrow!
PS, Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin'!
Many of you who follow me on GFC haven't yet, and I wanted to remind those who have not that GFC is closing so the only way to follow me will be on BlogLovin'.