(from left to right)
1. Eating lunch with my Dad outside this afternoon.
2, Watching the Boy acoustic live session yesterday. They were fantastic!
3. My Dad got me Starbucks... And they wrote his name on the cup with an exclamation point. I guess they were excited to see him?
4. My Nylon arrived!
5. I made a smoothie with the freshest strawberries... They were so delicious.
6. Waiting outside Irving Plaza for the Emblem3 concert.
7. Lazy Sunday afternoons in boyfriend jeans watching Family Guy are the best.
8. Sunday pajamas!
9. Road trip with the pups.
10. I was never more grateful for Starbucks in my life... I hadn't slept all night and needed a pick me up.
Have a great Saturday and a happy Easter! :)
PS, Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin'!
Many of you who follow me on GFC haven't yet, and I wanted to remind those who have not that GFC is closing so the only way to follow me will be on BlogLovin'.